8 months 4 days ago - 8 months 4 days ago #1209 by Administrator
Buy Bitcoin with Cash App was created by Administrator
To purchase bitcoin using your Cash App:
  1. Tap the Investing tab on your Cash App home screen
  2. Tap Bitcoin
  3. Press Buy
  4. Select an amount or tap … to enter a custom amount
  5. Enter your PIN and select Confirm

Purchasing bitcoin requires that you have a balance in your Cash App. You may also need to enter additional geographical information.

Download for Apple
Download for Android
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• STONER SIFU
  • Away
More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #1804 by STONER SIFU
Replied by STONER SIFU on topic Buy Bitcoin with Cash App
i have cash available and been approved via cash app and a cash app card was approved too and on it's way to me.
i have a BTC ADDRESS OF COURSE as well. i see in blue deposit bitcoin and withdraw bitcoin .
how do you buy the freaking bitcoin ? i was told by someone who deals with it a lot and he suggested to add 10% over the amount needed to buy an item to cover any fluctuations that can/do occur. before you can buy the actual item.

i'm only doing this because i wanted stuff in the shop here and eventually elsewhere. thx for any help. please make it so that a cave man can understand you. peace

• Kakalak
  • Breeder
  • Breeder
  • Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1806 by Kakalak
Replied by Kakalak on topic Buy Bitcoin with Cash App
Did the instructions above not work?

• STONER SIFU
  • Away
More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #1807 by STONER SIFU
No, they are wholly inadequate to do this. currently i'm left hanging and have no idea what to do. even ti get thsi far i used a youtube reference just to buy. a complete tutorial for this site is essential. this is like hell and i can't find any water right now.

i also can;t sign into the coin payment site with my email. i just assumed password issue so asked for new one. nothing has showed up. yet. it's the same email that i have been acknowledged by. the link they provide my browsers won't allow to go through at all. = the link to create your account here. gocps.net/1yrq0ewrsrlj3nxrwz0v5k6qw/

here's my email message confirmation

Hello,

Thank you for using CoinPayments.net! To complete your checkout with SoaknBeans, send 0.00527000 BTC to 3LXEvwq4BfXo1xt94bsATjaSfoX5pCWNSP within 8 hours (make sure you leave enough time to get 2 confirms before the time limit!).

Note: Some of the Qt-based wallets only let you enter 6 digits past the decimal point; if the last 2 digits of your total aren't 00 you will need to round up to the 6th decimal place.

You are almost set, only one more step to create your account! Click here to continue: gocps.net/1yrq0ewrsrlj3nxrwz0v5k6qw/

You can view the status of this payment or leave feedback for the seller for the next 30 days at gocps.net/bjasnhcr639wo7zje35wh25rv/

If you were logged in to your account, you will also be able to view the status at gocps.net/5t7mh2cte94bilsi8v8on6iy8/

For your reference your payment ID is CPEH3QMUZCJKI0UTAQURBUAAVP

Thank you,
CoinPayments.net

Support is available at: www.coinpayments.net/help-support

• STONER SIFU
  • Away
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1808 by STONER SIFU
this message shows when trying to use the link.
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to gocps.net. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

• STONER SIFU
  • Away
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1809 by STONER SIFU
those simple directions tosses novices into a rabbit hole. i'm nit a mental dullard but it was so many xtra steps etc. that it became totally confusing. not the simple 1,2,3,4, model listed above. now from what i gather i have to wait until the time limit goes u because the funds weren't actually sent and thus they should still belong to me based on google info. Jumping through unseen/unknown hoops like this is huge turn off. I'm the dude who figures shit out usually and then i become the guide. not this freaking time and it's more than frustrating anxiety is real high right now.

I swear never to stress myself like this to get some beans again. i'll just buy shit i can get simply for my simple mind to handle. nuff said.